ALI Baba Trans offers tourists, business persons, and those from Satu Mare wishing to visit their family in Budapest or other destinations with departure from Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport regular daily bus shuttles.
Departures from SATU MARE:
- Shuttle 1: 00.00 - Arrival in Budapest Airport at 04.00 am; Keleti Railway Station and Nepliget Bus Station at 04.00 am
- Shuttle 2: 08.00 - Arrival in Budapest Airport at 12:00 am; Keleti Railway Station and Nepliget Bus Station at at 12.00 am
- Shuttle 3: 12.00 - Arrival in Budapest Airport at 16.00 hours; Keleti Railway Station and Nepliget Bus Station at 16.00 hours
- * Shuttle 4 - Special Shuttle: 04.00 am - Arrival in Budapest Airport at 07.30 am; Keleti Railway Station and Nepliget Bus Station at 08.00 am
Embarking: place of residence in the municipality Satu Mare, or Central Bus Station (Rail Station), BRD Bank Carei.
Delays are possible at arrival only because of eventual customs controls, traffic or extreme weather conditions. Arrival at the airport will be about two hours before flight departure, check-in offices are closing 40 min. before the departure of the flight.
Departures from BUDAPEST:
- Shuttle 1: 09.00 - Arrival in Satu Mare at 15.00 hours
- Shuttle 2: 16.00 - Arrival in Satu Mare at 22.00 hours
- Shuttle 3: 20.00 - Arrival in Satu Mare at 02.00 hours
- * Shuttle 4 - Special Shuttle: 23.55 hours - Arrival in Satu Mare at 06.00 hours
Embarking: Airport Terminal, Keleti Railway Station (parking lot right near Mol Gas Station) and Nepliget Bus Station (parking lot opposite to the great building of the Nepliget station).
*Special night shutte - runs regularly during peak season (holidays, vacation periods), and given that it's been booked a minimum of four reservations the day before the start - check the status by phone!