Our fleet of light duty tow trucks is designed to haul all types of cars and light trucks with state-of-the-art wheel lift systems. Pop-up dolly wheels allow light duty vehicles to be towed with the wheels off the ground. This is especially helpful for 4-wheel/front drive cars and light duty trucks and vehicles that are disabled or have flat tires. We also offer motorcycle transport and have specific carriers designed to haul all kinds of motorcycles.
1. Assistance and emergency intervention in case of an accident
We offer also telephone support, technical information just in case you are involved in an accident.
2. Troubleshooting and on site Repairs
Frequently encountered situations:
- Dead battery/jump-start
- Flat tire change
- Lockout entry assistance – if your keys are lost, broken or locked inside your vehicle
- Roadside winching – if your car is stuck in the mud, snow, ice, or by the side (within 10 feet) of a public paved road
- Emergency roadside connect
- Providing a small amount of fuel when a vehicle runs out of it
The damaged vehicle transport to the nearest workshop or any other indicated address.
We staff fully certified operators for up-righting, winching and safely returning vehicles to the roadway and job sites. Our operators have years of experience winching a variety of vehicles and equipment.
Our fleet of medium duty tow trucks, transports utility trucks, trailers, cube vans, RVs and step vans will haul most types of vehicles in perfectly safe conditions. We also have heavy-duty cranes and a number of heavy duty tow trucks for extreme situations.